Are You Seeking a Pre-employment Screening Job in Penang?
Penang has a number of job opportunities in the employment field. If you are based in this locale and want to direct your efforts toward getting a full-time job in pre-employment screening, you can find just the right position. You just need to take your time and do your due diligence.
For example, you can work as a pre-employment screener for a company that offers third-party screening. Clients of this type of company include top-line investment institutions, multinational firms, governmental entities, and legal firms.
When you hold this type of job, you normally report to the pre-employment screening (PES) operations manager. You will enjoy a number of responsibilities and duties when taking on this type of assignment. Therefore, you want to make sure you are well-qualified.
Some of the Responsibilities of a Pre-Employment Screener
Some of the employments responsibilities that are associated with being a third-party pre-employment screener include the following:
- Verification of employees’ education, employment, and professional credentials for prospective clients and employers.
- A strong demonstration in written and verbal communication skills, especially when speaking with external and internal parties in the profession.
- Following up with third parties for routine verification results.
- Perform research that is assigned by your supervisor.
- Manage said research whilst staying on top of job priorities.
- Properly document the steps involved in the research process.
- Collect and evaluate research details, using various media.
- Demonstrate good judgment when evaluating research findings.
- Have a strong attention span to accuracy and details.
- Show an excellent understanding of a client’s requirements.
- Follow and direct company procedures and policies.
- Seek input from
Carefully Review the Qualifications for Screening Assignments
You can discover this list of jobs in Penang that are related to human resources and business by going online and carefully reviewing the selections. When scanning the list, you can also check the qualifications for screening assignments.
Most of the jobs require that you read Chinese characters and that you are a holder of a post-secondary degree. You must also be a fast learner so you can detect new opportunities. In addition, you need to demonstrate that you have a strong initiative and attention to detail. Knowing how to communicate in writing as well as verbally is always considered a high priority. In addition, you must be able to work effectively and follow tight deadlines. Organisation is another strong attribute you must possess. If you have an experience in a call centre, this type of skill would also be a great asset.
As you can see, you need to be well-prepared when you are seeking any type of employment that involves screening other job applicants. By using your own experience as a job applicant, you can show an employer that you have the understanding and skills needed to proceed and take on this type of employment challenge.
In order to make sure you are the right fit, check the educational requirements first. Afterwards, review the character traits that work out well in this type of job. By taking this approach, you can narrow your choices and find a job that will closely match your preferences and skillset.